Follow the below steps to add a new language to the Project.
Step 1: Edit User Model
- Go to app\Models\User.php
- There will be a constant called LANGUAGES which contains all the existing languages supported by the product.
- Add the new language there with the shortcode as a key and the full name of the language as adasasas value. For e.g.,
const LANGUAGES = [ ........... 'nl' => 'New Language' ];
Step 2: Add Language Folder in Resources Folder
- Now go to resources\lang folder
- Copy directory resources\lang\en
- Paste it into the same directory resources\lang with the language name that you have used as a key in the array (in our above example, the folder should be resources\lang\nl )
- And change the values into all files under that language with the value in your language.
And you should be good to go.